*Use HTML formatting to start your gallery.
* We report cases of serial abuse to the image hosts, deliberate cheating can lead to your account being closed by the image hosts. Part of the reporting is automatically done, antispam detection engines do marvels nowadays.
* NO spamming of links to other sites. These ‘link-galleries’ will be removed.
* The thumbnails must lead directly to the image or a page with the image. No landing pages or thumbnails that point to other thumbnail galleries.
* NO links in the titles.
* Make titles that are relevant to the content. Use correct spelling/grammar.
* Use normal capitalization. No excessive CAPS.
* NO blind links.
* Select the correct category for your galleries.
* A gallery should have at least 20 pictures and no more than 250. Between 50 and 150 is perfect.
* Putting a link to your site in the beginning or the end of a gallery is allowed, as long as the gallery is big enough. Please consider placing a link back to this site if you do so.
* NO illegal content. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted content, bestiality, pedophilia or zoophilia. If you see anything illegal on this site, please report!.
* NO duplicate galleries. Do NOT post the same gallery twice. Do NOT post galleries that are not yours.
If you have any questions or doubts, please use the forum to contact Oliver about it, or send an email to the admin. Galleries that break these rules will be removed without notice.
* Please use ”decent” image hosts, not hosts throwing four, five, or even a dozen popunders in the face of the visitors, and then throwing new popunders with new images. The worst image hosts that are known to behave like that are forbidden and will be, as soon as we’re informed, banned.